Prepared for life, not just exams
360 are a dynamic social enterprise developing essential skills for life in young people through an interactive learning approach we call discuss, decide and do.
360 Skills For Life provide scenario-based educational experiences that equip learners with the skills, knowledge and confidence to live active, fulfilling and safer lives in stronger and more sustainable communities.
Experience Skill City, their unique VR environment, bringing to life real world safeguarding dilemmas in realistic but safe scenarios.
- We listen in order to continually learn and improve
- We connect and collaborate because partnerships achieve more for less
- We put the learner and their needs first
- We empower and challenge rather than instruct
- We engage and involve learners in our development
- We adapt and are flexible when encountering new situations and knowledge
- We include all learners regardless of age, disability, gender, relationship or parental status, race, belief, sex or sexual orientation
- We seek the best in everyone to realise individual and collective potential
- Holistic, cross-curricular education that delivers transferable skills for 21st century life
- Immersive, practical and interactive learning in which users discuss, make decisions and then do, rather than simply learning facts
- Awareness of surroundings to make good risk assessments, confidently make better decisions and deal with individual and collective challenges
- Blended learning where online, in-school and outdoor strands are closely integrated
- Provision of a realistic dilemma-based virtual Skill City as the core resource
- Partnership with other organisations to maximise impact and value
Full details available at www.360skillsforlife.org