Rafael Cortez is an organizational psychologist, real estate coach, broker, investor, all-around rock star entrepreneur, high-level wholesaler, and host of CEO Pulse Podcast, a show where you'll access to first-hand business experience, strategies & exclusive performance tools from successful entrepreneurs, CEOs and Game Changers.
In this episode, Rafael shares insights about the mindset and psychology of entrepreneurs, a lot of stuff about real estate wholesaling, and the systems and processes he uses in his real estate business!
1. Shifting from a firefighter into real estate
2. The benefits of real estate wholesaling
3. The 6 steps to real estate finding, negotiating, and buying off-market deal
4. Pre-qualifying sales leads
5. The importance of real estate cold calling
6. The 3 stages of conversation
7. Advice for a real estate wholesaling newbie
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
Taking the leap, but overcome by listening to podcasts, and taking massive imperfect action.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
Morning rituals through meditation, journaling, working out, listening to podcasts, and reading books.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?