The 5 Proven Steps To Make Any Sale - With Wes Schaeffer
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Wes Schaeffer.
Wes Schaeffer is The Sales Whisperer®, a pig-headed entrepreneur who rehabilitates salespeople and trains their managers. He's a reassuringly-expensive copywriter, sought-after speaker, and marketing automation expert. He is the author of 2.5 books on sales, marketing, and CRMs, host of The Sales Podcast, host of The CRM Sushi Podcast, and he will help you grow by mastering the overlooked truth in life that to make any sale, you must make every sale.
Why you've got to check out Wes's episode:
- Learn how Wes works with sales people, sales managers and small business owners who are looking for better sales training.
- Understand the biggest challenge that these people have which is around being able to bring authenticity and real connections into sales. Sales people need to have true and real life connections with real people.
- Discover the advice Wes gives all of his clients which is to focus on relationships in sales and how to see sales and prospecting as a circle. From the first interaction through to the sale, the relationship and the referral. You need to focus on the relationship more than the sale.
- How automation of funnels leads to only playing a volume and numbers game and how your business can be much more efficient built on relationships.
- Get access to The Sales Agenda from Wes which will help you make the most of your current opportunities rather than focusing on building automation.