More Than One Way with Steven Bradley of The Black Doctors Podcast
Does your podcast offer hope?
Many of the podcasts featured here on Causepods do just that, and today we have a special episode. It’s about illuminating opportunities in the medical community for Black Doctors.
Sometimes in a world of noise, confusion, and pain, we need good stories about people ahead of us in life, showing the way and bringing resources for those who are just getting started to lead the way forward.
These podcasts are just what we need to help bring opportunity to those who need it most and let them know the abundant possibilities available.
· Getting started in the medical profession (1:31)
· What challenges were present to become a doctor (2:26)
· What was the genesis moment to start The Black Doctors Podcast (7:14)
· Biggest challenges getting the podcast off the ground (8:45)
· What feedback have you received from listeners who listen (12:15)
· What time challenges have the podcast presented being a busy doctor (16:05)
· What makes Young Doctors DC the charity of choice for this episode (18:20)