This episode is sponsored by Bioadaptives and the product Pluripain.
2. Whether you have mild or severe menstrual pain, it causes discomfort and
directly affects our daily productivity. When this pain is occurring, it
becomes hard for women to focus on anything else. The only thing our mind
recognizes is the pain that is happening, but there are natural solutions to
help ease this pain.
3. In this episode, host Silvia Yoshida talks with Dr. Ted Jacobs about the pain
that women experience each month, and the symptoms they experience as
well. He explains how it affects their daily activities, and the natural
solutions that are available to help us with this problem. They also discuss
pre-menstrual pain, and how this is a healthy part of living.
4. Dr. Edward E. Jacobs, Jr. (Dr. Ted), a graduate of Princeton University and
Harvard Medical school, is a biotechnology consultant with over 25 years'
experience in biopharmaceutical and medical device development, as well as
35 years of teaching and direct patient care. Dr. Ted has participated in drug
development process from discovery through animal and human studies,
including regulatory support for FDA and international affairs, strategic
planning, and investor relations.
5. This episode is sponsored by Bioadaptives. Bioadaptives is a natural
supplement company that focuses on research and development and the
creation of natural products that support optimal health and wellness. Since
2014, BioAdaptives, has been engaged in the research of primitive cells,
including stem cells and their derivatives, and natural ingredients which may
promote their activities.
6. In this episode, Dr Ted Jacob's and host Silvia Yoshida discuss:
How menstrual pain causes discomfort
The two types of menstrual pain
How Natural Supplements help ease this pain
Pre-Menstrual Pain and the symptoms
How Pluripain can help
How our menstrual cycle is a part of healthy living
7. Additional Resources:
The Natural Science of Pain: Free ebook download
Bioadaptives Free Sample of the Pluripain Natural Supplement:
8. See https://www.naturalgreenliving.com/privacy-policy for privacy and opt-