From ego-driven to empowering: Pierce Brantley's journey into humility and the unexpected twist that revolutionized his approach to leadership. You won't believe the game-changing realization he made - and the open loop left will leave you questioning your own leadership style.
“If you start with a posture of humility, both towards God and towards people, that'll get you 90% of the way there.” - Pierce Brantley
➡️ Read the blog post
Follow or Subscribe
➡️ Apple Podcasts
➡️ Google Podcasts
- Tackle personal obstacles like ego and fear for entrepreneurial triumph.
- Discover the value of humility in leadership for exponential growth.
- Uncover the challenges entrepreneurs face when building a business and delegating tasks.
- Grasp the significance of self-awareness and trust in the entrepreneurial journey.
- Master a four-step framework for efficiently scaling and delegating tasks in business.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
ABOUT PIERCE BRANTLEY
Pierce Brantley's journey as an entrepreneur led him to understand the significance of humility in leadership. Through personal experiences, he identified two antivalues – the ego driver and the fear driver – that could potentially limit business growth.
By acknowledging these roadblocks, Pierce was able to implement a new approach to delegation, allowing him to trust his team members and effectively scale his business. In doing so, he learned that one's identity should no longer be rooted in expertise, but rather in the vision and mission of the company.
✅ Follow to get the show for free
✅ Let's Connect
✅ Get updates on my book