William Shatner is first up on Celebs with Horses. Join host Lisa Wysocky as she talks with the iconic actor, author, musician, and horseman––William Shatner. He describes an enthusiastic life-long love and understanding of the horse that you won’t want to miss. Listen in...
Celebs with Horses Episode 1:
Discover William Shatner's passionate journey to a deep love and understanding of horses in this captivating podcast episode.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Uncover William Shatner's enduring dedication to horses and horsemanship that transcends his career.
- Learn of his love of reining as he focuses on balance and communication.
- Discover the transformation in his life with horses, one that prioritizes trust and collaboration
- Listen as he discusses his emotional connection and deep bond with his horses.
William Shatner, an Emmy Award-winning actor and bestselling author, is also a passionate horse enthusiast who has spent his life fostering a deep connection with these magnificent animals. From owning a farm in Lexington to competing in various horse disciplines, Shatner has made his mark in the equestrian world. With a real love for horses, he shares his insights into the horse-human relationship and the unique bond that can be formed between the two. A true horseman, Shatner's dedication to his equine partners is both inspiring and heartwarming.
- 00:00:05 - Introduction
- 00:02:40 - Finding Time to Ride
- 00:06:07 - Riding During COVID
- 00:11:31 - The Connection with Horses
- 00:14:53 - Monty Roberts and Training
- 00:17:01 - William Shatner's Connection with Horses
- 00:18:33 - The World Champion Horse
- 00:23:16 - The Exactness of Reining
- 00:26:24 - Shatner's Affinity for Horses